Who should have a Business Planning session?
Would you like:
- To increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- A clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your progress?
What is involved?
You will attend a four hour planning session facilitated by Simonne. The key issues covered include:
- Discussing and setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discussing and agreeing on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identification of Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identification of opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establishment of a 90 day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
I will provide you with pre-work, which you will need to complete prior to the Business Planning session to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed. That way we can prepare any information required prior to the session.
Key benefits of having a Business Planning session are:
- Review and set business direction
- Align goals amongst the directors
- Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Establish a robust accountability system
- Identify critical challenges and opportunities in your business and the actions required to resolve or maximise them
- Set timeframes for achieving goals
- Identify what support and resources you will need to achieve your goals
- Enables you to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
- Provides a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
- Use as a basis to set team members’ individual goals and target
Any time is a good time to complete a Business Plan. However it is particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you are contemplating a major change in your existing business or entering a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial. You will also be required to have a Business Plan to support any financial applications.
Contact Simonne today to discuss whether the Business Planning service is right for you.
+64 9 215 5337
+64 27 448 7031