I offer this service to assist you in constructing your own Organisation Chart, giving you clarity of the key functions within your business and who has responsibility for them. An updated Organisation Chart will allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable and, ultimately, saleable.
Who should use this service?
If the number of tasks you’re trying to complete leaves you feeling overstretched, or you have employees who could be supporting you more, then we recommend this. It’s an opportunity for you to define who should be doing what to improve efficiency and give you more time to concentrate on your key activities.
What is involved?
The Organisational Review process will take a full day; I can however meet with you over two half-day sessions if you’d prefer. During the review we will:
- Discuss the 5 fundamentals to develop an Organisation Chart.
- Discuss the 3 key principles you must adhere to when developing or modifying your Organisation Chart.
- Review our structured process for creating an Organisation Chart.
- Utilise our Organisation Chart template as a starting point.
- Receive recommendations for the next steps to develop your first draft.
Over the coming weeks you will then submit your final draft for me to review, and we’ll discuss my recommendations at a final meeting in order to finalise your organisational structure.
When should I have a session?
If no clear job roles and position responsibilities exist within your organisation then we advise that you begin this project as soon as possible. Also, if you are planning for expansion this will help to clarify roles and responsibilities required for a sustainable, scalable and saleable organisation.
Benefits of an Organisational Review
- Increase your ability to make effective strategic decisions
- Understand the key functions within your business and who should be responsible for them
- Clearly define the internal structure of your business
- Determine ideal roles for the business as opposed to fitting roles to the people in your Team
- We will act as a sounding board for you to discuss your ideas
- Gain access to our collective wisdom; our systems, products and services
- Develop a business structure that you understand and have created
- Increase efficiency and productivity in your business model
- Develop a structure that will support the future plans for your business
- Clarity for your Team around their roles, responsibilities and career development opportunities
- Increased Team engagement and satisfaction as they know what is expected of them
- Gain clarity on what functions can be outsourced
- Allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable and ultimately saleable
- Free up time for you to concentrate on revenue generating activities
Contact Simonne to discuss if an Organisational Review is right for you.
“Amazing to see the guys so engaged in this process, Simonne really gets the best out of the communication process! We now have a document that provides clear lines of who is responsible for what. Our staff are much happier and I am so much more aware of the difference in being a leader, opposed to being a manager or owner and the responsibilities that come with that .”
Cameron Hadley, Dingo Groundworx Ltd
5th April 2017
+64 9 215 5337
+64 27 448 7031