I have been using Xero for my own business and for clients since 2010. Below are some of the reasons why I really enjoy working with Xero.
Xero is an online accounting system that provides financial confidence and clarity to small business owners and their advisors in real-time.
- Xero is a NEW ZEALAND initiative…..I love that!
- Xero is cloud-based so I can access Xero from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Xero is simple to use – which is not to be confused with making you an instant accountant. 🙂
- Xero has a mobile app for Android and iPhone, which not only allows you to reconcile but enables adding receipts to Xero on the fly! No more carrying a wad of eftpos receipts…..this is my favourite! You can also generate invoices before you’ve even left the site of the job….fabulous!
- Xero has an individual inbox to store documents like contracts, asset purchases, letters of engagement. You can upload files by email, drag and drop or by taking a photo on your webcam or phone.
- Xero enables you to attach files to transactions, moving you towards a paper-less system, awesome for any audit purposes.
- Xero is perpetual, no end of year rollover required.
- Xero has multiple user levels, so if you just want to have a team member generate invoices or just read reports, but not see the bank account balances, you can.
- Xero has a range of powerful reporting that produces significant business information.
- Xero has a robust search function.
- Xero has strong repeat transaction functionality, via “suggested entries” or “bank rules” that make reconciliation faster as time goes on.
- Xero is safe and secure with multiple layers of security including industry-standard data encryption and secure data centre.
- Xero can assist well with cashflow management, by automating invoice reminders and adding payment options to invoice templates.
- Xero can generate hundreds of invoices at once for member based or subscriptions based organisations via “contact groups.
- Xero allows automatic daily bankfeeds from multiple bank providers including Paypal.
- Xero has no contracts and a pricing plan to suit everyone.
- Xero requires no installations or updates, any updates are automatic and at no charge.
I will support you through the process of determining whether Xero is the right software for you. If so, we will then determine which package will meet your needs and help you set up your business in Xero. I’ll provide you and your team with ongoing support, training and advice whenever you need it.
Find out why 1,000,000 (and growing) small business owners are using Xero
+64 9 215 5337
+64 27 448 7031